What is VoIP?
Most modern telephone systems make and receive phone calls using VoIP. Many older telephone systems or hybrid phone systems have an option for adding VoIP. VoIP is an acronym that stands for voice over internet protocol. For you, this means that VoIP phone systems run over your network just like your computers, printers, and servers. For us, this means we can more easily assist you with service, support, and troubleshooting.
VoIP Service, Support, and Troubleshooting
Tobin Solutions and our VoIP experts, helpdesk, and network engineers can assist with:
- Support by Tobin’s direct-to-tech helpdesk you know and love
- Troubleshooting voice and call quality issues
- Application integration
- VoIP network troubleshooting
- Virtual private networks
- Desktop and device based phone client applications
- Phone system customization including user administration, auto attendants, call queues, voice mail, phone porting, phone trees, extensions, and more
- Installation and configuration
- Remote workers
- Branch offices
- Provisioning and troubleshooting SIP trunks
- Troubleshooting and integrating POTS lines
- Sales and service of PBX and handset hardware, software, licensing, and subscriptions
- PBX setup and management including virtualization
- Conference rooms
VoIP Phone System Support and Management
Tobin Solutions will support nearly any VoIP system including but not limited to 3CX, Mitel, Microsoft, RingCentral, Ooma, Nextiva, 8×8, Vonage, Digium, Yealink, Sangoma, Polycom, and many others. With administrative access to your VoIP phone system, we can solve many issues quickly. And when we need to call the manufacturer for support, our ability to talk-the-talk with their respective support services and engineers saves you time and frustration. You do what you do best while we do what we do best and getting you a fast resolution without the stress.