We have great clients and plenty of work. We’re constantly looking for talented and committed individuals to join our team. If you see a position that sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
How would you like to join an enthusiastic team that works to provide a better technology experience for our business clients? Would you like to work where your passion and persistence is appreciated and rewarded? Do you want the opportunity to learn and grow every day?
Tobin Solutions, Inc. is growing and we need your help. We’re looking for a special person who loves to help people, has well-developed communication and organizational skills, a warm and friendly manner, and the ability to relate to others.
We have an excellent complete compensation package including 401K, health, dental, disability and more.
We have the following open positions:
Salary: Negotiable Start Date: ASAP
Your role will involve designing, implementing and supporting the networks, workstations, and servers of our business customers. We have great clients and they appreciate a friendly and confident engineer who understands their needs and technology. Our clients want an engineer they can rely on to understand their business priorities and who will take a consistent step-by-step approach in efficiently solving their technology problems with standard and custom solutions.
- Do people describe you as friendly, trustworthy, optimistic, conscientious, and enthusiastic? Do you see yourself as self-starting, mature and persistent, with a methodical approach to work?
- Are you a team player that loves variety, works effectively with little oversight, and enjoys a fast-pace environment?
- Do you appreciate a methodical approach to designing, troubleshooting and supporting information technology systems? Do you quickly pick up new technologies and how they might apply to business? Can you meet with business owners to discuss new technology solutions to solve their business problems?
- Can you develop great project plans, test plans, and system documentation?
- Do you enjoy mentoring less experienced engineers and technicians giving the benefit of years of professional and technical experience?
- Do you have a solid advanced understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL?
- Do you understand the advanced aspects of networking including switches, routers and firewalls? Do you understand the complexities of TCP/IP including addressing DNS, DHCP and higher level protocols including SMTP, POP3, IMAP, FTP, and Telnet? Do you understand how email flows through the Internet? Are you familiar with enterprise backup systems and anti-virus systems?
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.