IT Helpdesk Features
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Contact us via email or phone
- Most problems can be solved remotely through the helpdesk
- Initiate other requests
Email-based Support Instructions
DO NOT USE EMAIL FOR EMERGENCY REQUESTS – USE PHONE-BASED INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Send a new email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use a separate email for each issue/request for unique tracking. Please do not bundle requests.
- In the email subject line, provide a short description (or title) of the issue.
- In the email body, provide detail of the problem, with any error messages or screen prints.
Examples of details:
- Name or ID of the user
- Name of the machine affected
- What the user was doing at the time of the problem
- Steps you’ve already taken to attempt to resolve the problem
- Screen shot of the problem
- Best time and phone number to reach you
- Watch for your special automatic email acknowledgment and ticket number. You will also receive other special emails when an engineer is assigned and for other updates.
- To respond or update us about the issue, please REPLY to the special email you receive rather than creating a new email. This allows the system to keep all related information in the same ticket.
- If you have to notify us of a new or unrelated problem, please send a separate email using these same procedures and DO NOT reply to an existing or old ticket email. Please do not bundle requests.
Phone-based Support Instructions
- Call 1-414-443-9999, option 1.
- If you don’t get a live person during normal business hours or after-hours/weekend; our automated on-call paging system will answer so you can leave a voicemail:
- Select 1 for emergencies or when a rapid response is required
- Select 2 for less urgent requests (4-hour response during business hours or next business day response for after-hours calls)