Hidden Gems of Microsoft 365
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM CST
Microsoft 365 helps organizations collaborate and access documents anywhere at any time!
You probably use Microsoft 365 and email almost every day, but like all software, there are hidden gems. These are existing tools and features that would make your workday even better!
Learn about the hidden features of Microsoft 365 at our webinar on Thursday, October 22nd.
You will learn about:
- Microsoft Teams to enhance collaboration and productivity
- Microsoft Planner to take the chaos out of project management
- Microsoft Delve to help you discover what people are working on
- Microsoft Forms to create surveys, quizzes and polls and easily see real-time results
- Microsoft Whiteboard to collaborate and create on a freeform digital canvas
- Microsoft Stream to share videos for training and communicating with your team
- Microsoft ToDo to collect and prioritize your tasks
- Microsoft Bookings to simplify how you schedule and manage appointments
- Microsoft Yammer to connect with your coworkers
- Microsoft OneNote to capture and organize your notes across all devices
Hope you can join!
Register Here! Hidden Gems of Microsoft 365