Projects involve implementing new technology, and are needed in order to solve a particular issue or create new possibilities. We make sure things are properly specified and managed to deliver your project on time, on budget, all while meeting the goals that were initially discussed and implemented.
Tobin Project Benefits:
- Properly set expectations
- Manage outcomes and costs
- Look for potential return on investment
We use project management methodology along with a quality control system to ensure your solution’s requirements are properly met. Instead of assigning you one Engineer, we complete projects as a team. We do this because we understand that “project management” skills are different from “doing the project” skills. When you do a project with Tobin, you’ll be working with a project manager and an assigned Engineer. We’ve laid out our project process below so you know what to expect!
- Discussion between you and Tobin to define project objectives and outcomes
- Tobin engineers a solution
- Tobin will meet with you to review and choose a final solution
- Tobin will schedule a kick-off meeting to review the plan and overall expectations
- Project status meetings are scheduled until the project is completed to your satisfaction
- Tobin will meet with you for a post-project review to see how everything went and if we fulfilled our commitments – Is the solution meeting your needs?
Our areas of expertise include project management, senior architects, senior engineers and professional staff. Some examples of projects we’ve completed in the past include network design and implementation, server infrastructure design and implementation, server migrations, data migrations, security audits, software selection and implementation, application design and integration, mobility and workforce solutions, and websites.